- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces SCHARFFEN BERGER 70% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir sugar into chocolate until blended. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts. Spread into a buttered 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes up with crumbs (not batter). Cool in pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More