- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces SCHARFFEN BERGER 70% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir sugar into chocolate until blended. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts. Spread into a buttered 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes up with crumbs (not batter). Cool in pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More