- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
Backstory"I didn't use specific measurements, but you really cant mess this recipe up. It tastes like apple sherbet. Yummy!"
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Splash of OJ
- 7 Up or similar soda (to thin drink to your consistency liking)
- Apple Cider
- Mix ingredients in a blender or malt mixer (what I used, I'm not even sure what they are called).
- Adjust according to your tastes.
- I added more than just a splash of OJ, and thinned the mixture out with apple cider and soda until it was satisfactory. YUM!