- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Splash of OJ
- 7 Up or similar soda (to thin drink to your consistency liking)
- Apple Cider
- Mix ingredients in a blender or malt mixer (what I used, I'm not even sure what they are called).
- Adjust according to your tastes.
- I added more than just a splash of OJ, and thinned the mixture out with apple cider and soda until it was satisfactory. YUM!
Notes"I didn't use specific measurements, but you really cant mess this recipe up. It tastes like apple sherbet. Yummy!"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce