- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Splash of OJ
- 7 Up or similar soda (to thin drink to your consistency liking)
- Apple Cider
- Mix ingredients in a blender or malt mixer (what I used, I'm not even sure what they are called).
- Adjust according to your tastes.
- I added more than just a splash of OJ, and thinned the mixture out with apple cider and soda until it was satisfactory. YUM!
Notes"I didn't use specific measurements, but you really cant mess this recipe up. It tastes like apple sherbet. Yummy!"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More