- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pineapple, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves (about 2 cups, packed, or as much as your blender will hold)
- about 1/2 cup water or other liquid
- Put all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. Add more water if necessary to get the blades moving. Drink and enjoy!
- One serving: 201 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (2% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 49g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 52mg Sodium; 7g Fiber.
- (taken from blog.fatfreevegan.com)
NotesUse whatever fruit you want in this. Banana will make it creamier, while berries will make it look muddier but taste delicious.
taken from blog.fatfreevegan.com
One serving: 201 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (2% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 49g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 52mg Sodium; 7g Fiber.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Decadent Desserts Made From
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More