- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pineapple, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves (about 2 cups, packed, or as much as your blender will hold)
- about 1/2 cup water or other liquid
- Put all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. Add more water if necessary to get the blades moving. Drink and enjoy!
- One serving: 201 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (2% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 49g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 52mg Sodium; 7g Fiber.
- (taken from blog.fatfreevegan.com)
NotesUse whatever fruit you want in this. Banana will make it creamier, while berries will make it look muddier but taste delicious.
taken from blog.fatfreevegan.com
One serving: 201 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (2% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 49g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 52mg Sodium; 7g Fiber.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More