- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup DeKuyper® Sour Apple Pucker schnapps
- 1 package green apple jell-o
- 1 cup boiling water
- Mix the boiling water with a package of green apple jell-o.
- Allow the jell-o to dissolve for 1 minute.
- Add chilled DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps; stir until well combined.
- Pour into 1-oz disposable shot glasses which can be found at most party and food supply stores. Refridgerate for several hours until jell-o sets. Makes about 20 shot-sized servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking with SabraSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More