- Cooking Time: 40 mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 500 mls milk
- 3 slices of buttered bread cut into fingers
- a good handful of sultanas
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Beat eggs and sugar in the baking dish, add sultanas and milk.
- Place buttered bread in the custard and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place dish in a pan of water so that it reaches half way up the side of the baking dish.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 40 minutes or until set.
NotesFrom a wonderful neighbour. This is her mother's recipe and is by far the best Bread and Butter Pudding I have made.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More