JR MINT PARFAITS
- Servings: 6
- Ingredients for the Parfait:
- 1 box brownie mix (19.8 oz. box)
- 2 cups chocolate sauce
- 1 pint of premium vanilla ice cream, softened 10 minutes in refrigerator
- 2 boxes of Junior Mints (1.84 oz. boxes)
- Ingredients for the Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Make the Brownies: Prepare and bake the brownies as directed on the box.
Cool completely and cut into eighteen 2-inch squares.
Make the Whipped Cream Topping: In a medium mixing bowl using electric mixer, combine the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside for assembly.
Assemble the Parfait: Place a brownie square in the bottom of a parfait glass or tumbler.
Sprinkle 2 or 3 Junior Mints on top of the brownie.
Place a small scoop of ice cream on top of the mints.
Pour a small ribbon of chocolate sauce on top of the ice cream.
Sprinkle 2 or 3 Junior Mints on top of the sauce.
Repeat the process until you reach the top of the parfait glass. Garnish with whipped cream and Junior Mints.
Makes at least 6 parfaits.