- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 50 hors d’oeuvres
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb soft sweet butter
- 1/2 lb grated sharp cheddar
- 50 olives
- 2 C sifted flour
- 1-1/2 tsp paprika
- Drain stuffed olives.
- Mix butter and cheddar.
- Work in flour.
- Add paprika.
- Cover each olive by rolling a cover of dough in hand like a marble.
- Lay one inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees until puffy and slightly brown.
- Serve warm.
NotesJudy Segol was a friend from San Diego High School days.
Note: Can freeze dough-covered olives to bake later.
Yield: 50 hors d’oeuvres.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More