- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 50 hors d’oeuvres
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb soft sweet butter
- 1/2 lb grated sharp cheddar
- 50 olives
- 2 C sifted flour
- 1-1/2 tsp paprika
- Drain stuffed olives.
- Mix butter and cheddar.
- Work in flour.
- Add paprika.
- Cover each olive by rolling a cover of dough in hand like a marble.
- Lay one inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees until puffy and slightly brown.
- Serve warm.
NotesJudy Segol was a friend from San Diego High School days.
Note: Can freeze dough-covered olives to bake later.
Yield: 50 hors d’oeuvres.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More