- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking sold
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1. Mix dry ingredients, then make a well in the center.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, sugar and butter, then beat on medium speed until fairly smooth.
- 3. Pour wet mixture into the well of dry ingredients, stir until just blended.
- Pour into two bread pans that have been greased.
- 4. Bake 350F 20 minutes or until bread springs back when lightly pressed. Cool on wire rack.
NotesMy dear friend and college roomie's recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More