- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking sold
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1. Mix dry ingredients, then make a well in the center.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, sugar and butter, then beat on medium speed until fairly smooth.
- 3. Pour wet mixture into the well of dry ingredients, stir until just blended.
- Pour into two bread pans that have been greased.
- 4. Bake 350F 20 minutes or until bread springs back when lightly pressed. Cool on wire rack.
NotesMy dear friend and college roomie's recipe.