- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking sold
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1. Mix dry ingredients, then make a well in the center.
- 2. In a separate bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, sugar and butter, then beat on medium speed until fairly smooth.
- 3. Pour wet mixture into the well of dry ingredients, stir until just blended.
- Pour into two bread pans that have been greased.
- 4. Bake 350F 20 minutes or until bread springs back when lightly pressed. Cool on wire rack.
NotesMy dear friend and college roomie's recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More