- Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes
- Servings: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 2 cups fresh cooked broccoli (or a 10oz bag of frozen cut will do)
- 1 16oz carton small curd cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 sticks melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together anyway you like. You can't mess it up. Pour into a 9 x 13 glass greased baking dish. (I use olive oil spray) Bake at 375 to 400 according to your oven. I have a convection oven so I do 375, for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and firm.
NotesThere are many recipes for this cornbread, but this is my own version. So easy and you cannot mess it up, anyway you stir it. This is always a hit at any family function. And it is just as good cold as it is hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More