- Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes
- Servings: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 2 cups fresh cooked broccoli (or a 10oz bag of frozen cut will do)
- 1 16oz carton small curd cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 sticks melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together anyway you like. You can't mess it up. Pour into a 9 x 13 glass greased baking dish. (I use olive oil spray) Bake at 375 to 400 according to your oven. I have a convection oven so I do 375, for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and firm.
NotesThere are many recipes for this cornbread, but this is my own version. So easy and you cannot mess it up, anyway you stir it. This is always a hit at any family function. And it is just as good cold as it is hot.
Food Travels Through Italy
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More