- Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes
- Servings: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryThere are many recipes for this cornbread, but this is my own version. So easy and you cannot mess it up, anyway you stir it. This is always a hit at any family function. And it is just as good cold as it is hot.
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 2 cups fresh cooked broccoli (or a 10oz bag of frozen cut will do)
- 1 16oz carton small curd cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 sticks melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together anyway you like. You can't mess it up. Pour into a 9 x 13 glass greased baking dish. (I use olive oil spray) Bake at 375 to 400 according to your oven. I have a convection oven so I do 375, for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and firm.