- Cooking Time: 35-45 minutes
- Servings: 12 to 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 2 cups fresh cooked broccoli (or a 10oz bag of frozen cut will do)
- 1 16oz carton small curd cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 sticks melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together anyway you like. You can't mess it up. Pour into a 9 x 13 glass greased baking dish. (I use olive oil spray) Bake at 375 to 400 according to your oven. I have a convection oven so I do 375, for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and firm.
NotesThere are many recipes for this cornbread, but this is my own version. So easy and you cannot mess it up, anyway you stir it. This is always a hit at any family function. And it is just as good cold as it is hot.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More