- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 lb. softened butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 cups rice krispies or corn flakes
- 1 1/2 bags (12 oz ea)chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Mix together sugars with butter, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- Add salt and baking soda to flour and stir into sugar mixture.
- Then add and mix into dough each remaining ingredient one at a time.
- Refrigerate dough 1-2 hours.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Yields 10-12 dozen cookies, depending on how many dough testers you have at your house
NotesThis cookie is delicious, with many flavors and textures. I've put my own twist on a recipe that has ciculated through church circles here for years. They are called dishpan cookies since most bowls are not big enough to hold all the ingredients.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More