- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 lb. softened butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 cups rice krispies or corn flakes
- 1 1/2 bags (12 oz ea)chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Mix together sugars with butter, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- Add salt and baking soda to flour and stir into sugar mixture.
- Then add and mix into dough each remaining ingredient one at a time.
- Refrigerate dough 1-2 hours.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees. Yields 10-12 dozen cookies, depending on how many dough testers you have at your house
NotesThis cookie is delicious, with many flavors and textures. I've put my own twist on a recipe that has ciculated through church circles here for years. They are called dishpan cookies since most bowls are not big enough to hold all the ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More