JUMBO 3-CHIP COOKIES
Jumbo 3-Chip Cookies
- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter -- softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.