- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI got this recipe off of the verybestbaking.com website. If you're craving chocolate then this is the cookie for you. They come out so fluffy and they are delicious! I typically make these cookies without nuts because my family doesn't like them.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter -- softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More