- Cooking Time: 14
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter -- softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesI got this recipe off of the verybestbaking.com website. If you're craving chocolate then this is the cookie for you. They come out so fluffy and they are delicious! I typically make these cookies without nuts because my family doesn't like them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More