- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Self-Raising (Rising) Flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- plenty of black pepper and about 3/4 cup of milk or water
- Put flour, parsley and pepper in a bowl and stir in milk or water until dough forms a soft dropping consistency.
- With floury palms lightly roll mixture into balls and place on top of stew while it is simmering.
- Cover and cook for about 15 minutes before ready to serve stew.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More