- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Self-Raising (Rising) Flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- plenty of black pepper and about 3/4 cup of milk or water
- Put flour, parsley and pepper in a bowl and stir in milk or water until dough forms a soft dropping consistency.
- With floury palms lightly roll mixture into balls and place on top of stew while it is simmering.
- Cover and cook for about 15 minutes before ready to serve stew.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
MidLife Road Trip's
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More