JUNE'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
June's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 c sugar
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 18 oz jar peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow creme
- 2 t vanilla
1. Line a 9 x 13 pan with heavy duty foil. Butter the foil.
2. Mix sugar, milk and margarine in a large (4 qt) heavy-bottomed pan.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, to soft ball stage on a candy thermometer. If using butter stir very frequently.
4. Remove from heat
5. Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla
6. Blend until smooth
7. Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Cut into squares.