June's Peanut Butter Fudge
Why I Love This Recipe
This is from my mother-in-law (ex). It seems like the ratios are off compared to other fudge recipes but it turns out perfectly every time. It makes a LARGE batch. Good thing as it is delicious!
Ingredients You'll Need
4 c sugar
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
1 stick margarine or butter
1 18 oz jar peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
1 7oz jar marshmallow creme
2 t vanilla
1. Line a 9 x 13 pan with heavy duty foil. Butter the foil.
2. Mix sugar, milk and margarine in a large (4 qt) heavy-bottomed pan.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, to soft ball stage on a candy thermometer. If using butter stir very frequently.
4. Remove from heat
5. Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla
6. Blend until smooth
7. Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Cut into squares.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: