- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 2
- 4 pieces of kale
- 2 lg. handfuls of spinach
- 1 handful of any other dark leafy greens (mustard greens, collard greens, etc)
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup water
- handful of green grapes
- 2 cups ice
- Add green grapes and water to the Vitamix, then add the remaining greens and the banana.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the ice and blend for another 15 seconds until smooth.
- Drink and enjoy!
NotesWe call this smoothie jungle juice because it contains lots of greens and bananas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Taste of CenturyLink
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More