- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine
- 32 (about 3 ounces) creamy, small-size mints in pure chocolate (such as Junior Mints)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter and mints in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at high 30 seconds or until soft. Stir until smooth, and set aside.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. Combine flour, soda, and salt in a bowl. C
- ombine sugar, cocoa, egg, and egg white in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended. Add mint mixture; beat well.
- Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Food Travels Through Italy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More