- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine
- 32 (about 3 ounces) creamy, small-size mints in pure chocolate (such as Junior Mints)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine butter and mints in a 2-cup glass measure; microwave at high 30 seconds or until soft. Stir until smooth, and set aside.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife. Combine flour, soda, and salt in a bowl. C
- ombine sugar, cocoa, egg, and egg white in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended. Add mint mixture; beat well.
- Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More