- Cooking Time:
- Servings: A Bunch
- Preparation Time:
- 1 – 12 oz bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, unwrapped and frozen
- 1 – 11 oz bag of Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
- 2 cups – pretzel sticks, broken (not smashed)
- Unwrap a bag of reeses mini's and freeze them.
- Melt a bag of white chocolate in a double boiler, or a microwave.
- Break up a little less than 2 cups of little pretzel thin sticks, thrown them in the slighting cooled chocolate and add the frozen pb cups.
- The cups melt a little but leave you with mega pb chunks!
- Then I just spread it out on waxpaper and put it back in the freezer for an hour
NotesI don’t even eat peanut butter. I’m not allergic to it, but it makes me itchy. But I use it in recipes to delight my best peanut butter loving friends and family (and to keep me from licking the spoon!) Over my spring break I visited one of my best friends, Jacquie, in Texas. It was wonderful to be in 80-degree weather for a few days instead of saying put in the chilly Midwest. While we were there I was observing Lent and had given up sweets until Easter. (Very difficult for someone like me whose blood is probably milk chocolate flavored.) It wasn’t too hard to stay focused for the weekend though, because Jacquie is not the typical chocolate loving young girl. In fact, she only likes chocolate one way – with peanut butter. So I had no problem staying away from anything she might have in her kitchen. Her love of sweets in confined to three things, Peanut Butter Cups, Lemon Bars, and White Chocolate (which I have explained to her many times is not actually chocolate). So anyways, after my trip I thought it would be nice to send her a thank-you for hosting me for the weekend and the “Just For Jac PB Freezies” were born as a snack I knew she wouldn’t be able to put down. Though they came out a little different than I anticipate, I knew she would love them and I was right. She ate half the box I sent her in one day… and as you can see from the recipe, that is half a bag of Reese’s and a bag of white chips. This is just one example of the excitement I’ve created in my kitchen and something I am very proud to send to you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More