- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box bow-tie pasta
- 1 bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 block (8oz) pepper jack cheese
- For good measure - salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, per package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour the entire bottle of dressing into large bowl. Dice up all of the veggies and cheese and place them in the bowl with the dressing, stir to coat.
- When the pasta is done place it into an ice bath to stop the cooking process and cool the pasta.
- Place the cooled pasta into the bowl with the cheese and veggies. Add parsley, and salt and pepper to taste, and mix well to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesAKA - Keep It Simple Stupid, Pasta Salad
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Simple Homemade Favorites
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More