- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box bow-tie pasta
- 1 bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 block (8oz) pepper jack cheese
- For good measure - salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon dried parsley.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water, per package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour the entire bottle of dressing into large bowl. Dice up all of the veggies and cheese and place them in the bowl with the dressing, stir to coat.
- When the pasta is done place it into an ice bath to stop the cooking process and cool the pasta.
- Place the cooled pasta into the bowl with the cheese and veggies. Add parsley, and salt and pepper to taste, and mix well to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesAKA - Keep It Simple Stupid, Pasta Salad
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More