- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frying chicken, cut into frying pieces
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Pkt. (dry) Good Seasons Italian Dressing (THE 11 herbs and spices!)
- 1 Envelope Lipton (or other brand) Tomato Cup of Soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vegetable oil to cover bottom of your skillet; about 1/2 inch deep
- 1. Combine eggs and milk. Set aside.
- 2. Combine flour with the Italian dressing and soup mix.
- 3. Dip chicken pieces in milk-egg mixture and roll them in the
- flour-seasoning mixture. Repeat procedure.
- 4. Fry pieces over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes, turning often.
- 5. Remove from fire.
- Drain and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More