- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frying chicken, cut into frying pieces
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Pkt. (dry) Good Seasons Italian Dressing (THE 11 herbs and spices!)
- 1 Envelope Lipton (or other brand) Tomato Cup of Soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vegetable oil to cover bottom of your skillet; about 1/2 inch deep
- 1. Combine eggs and milk. Set aside.
- 2. Combine flour with the Italian dressing and soup mix.
- 3. Dip chicken pieces in milk-egg mixture and roll them in the
- flour-seasoning mixture. Repeat procedure.
- 4. Fry pieces over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes, turning often.
- 5. Remove from fire.
- Drain and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Naked MacaronSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More