- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frying chicken, cut into frying pieces
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Pkt. (dry) Good Seasons Italian Dressing (THE 11 herbs and spices!)
- 1 Envelope Lipton (or other brand) Tomato Cup of Soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vegetable oil to cover bottom of your skillet; about 1/2 inch deep
- 1. Combine eggs and milk. Set aside.
- 2. Combine flour with the Italian dressing and soup mix.
- 3. Dip chicken pieces in milk-egg mixture and roll them in the
- flour-seasoning mixture. Repeat procedure.
- 4. Fry pieces over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes, turning often.
- 5. Remove from fire.
- Drain and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More