- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 frying chicken, cut into frying pieces
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Pkt. (dry) Good Seasons Italian Dressing (THE 11 herbs and spices!)
- 1 Envelope Lipton (or other brand) Tomato Cup of Soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- Vegetable oil to cover bottom of your skillet; about 1/2 inch deep
- 1. Combine eggs and milk. Set aside.
- 2. Combine flour with the Italian dressing and soup mix.
- 3. Dip chicken pieces in milk-egg mixture and roll them in the
- flour-seasoning mixture. Repeat procedure.
- 4. Fry pieces over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes, turning often.
- 5. Remove from fire.
- Drain and serve.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More