- Cooking Time: 70
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (roll) Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 long sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/4 C. ketchup
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 C. ketchup
- 1/2 C. mustard
- 1/3 C. brown sugar, packed
- Mix all the above ingredients by kneading them together with your hands (messy).
- Shape into two loaves and place 1 inch apart in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sauce: Mix and pour on top of both loaves.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Watt's Cooking in PA?
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More