- Cooking Time: 70
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (roll) Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 long sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/4 C. ketchup
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 C. ketchup
- 1/2 C. mustard
- 1/3 C. brown sugar, packed
- Mix all the above ingredients by kneading them together with your hands (messy).
- Shape into two loaves and place 1 inch apart in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sauce: Mix and pour on top of both loaves.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour 10 minutes.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Social CookbookSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More