- Cooking Time: 70
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (roll) Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 long sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/4 C. ketchup
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 C. ketchup
- 1/2 C. mustard
- 1/3 C. brown sugar, packed
- Mix all the above ingredients by kneading them together with your hands (messy).
- Shape into two loaves and place 1 inch apart in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sauce: Mix and pour on top of both loaves.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More