- Cooking Time: 70
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (roll) Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 long sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/4 C. ketchup
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 C. ketchup
- 1/2 C. mustard
- 1/3 C. brown sugar, packed
- Mix all the above ingredients by kneading them together with your hands (messy).
- Shape into two loaves and place 1 inch apart in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Sauce: Mix and pour on top of both loaves.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More