- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lb Skirt teak thinly sliced
- 10 cloves garlic (minced)...BY HAND...
- 1/2c ginger
- 2 yellow onion (diced)
- 2c brown sugar
- 1 1/2qt aloha shoyu
- 2c water
- 1/2c rice wine vin
- 3/4c sesame oil
- tt pepper flakes
- 2c Mae ploy instead of brown sugar (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Thread beef onto skewers and place in marinade
- for at lease 30min.
- grill to liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More