- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lb Skirt teak thinly sliced
- 10 cloves garlic (minced)...BY HAND...
- 1/2c ginger
- 2 yellow onion (diced)
- 2c brown sugar
- 1 1/2qt aloha shoyu
- 2c water
- 1/2c rice wine vin
- 3/4c sesame oil
- tt pepper flakes
- 2c Mae ploy instead of brown sugar (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Thread beef onto skewers and place in marinade
- for at lease 30min.
- grill to liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More