- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lb Skirt teak thinly sliced
- 10 cloves garlic (minced)...BY HAND...
- 1/2c ginger
- 2 yellow onion (diced)
- 2c brown sugar
- 1 1/2qt aloha shoyu
- 2c water
- 1/2c rice wine vin
- 3/4c sesame oil
- tt pepper flakes
- 2c Mae ploy instead of brown sugar (optional)
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Thread beef onto skewers and place in marinade
- for at lease 30min.
- grill to liking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More