- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds pork loin cut into four pieces
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 rib of celery cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place pork loin into a pot or baking dish. (I used a 7 1/2 inch diameter by 4 inch Calphalon pot.)
- Combine brown gravy mix and water. Stir. Add remaining ingredients. Stir. Pour over pork loin.
- Bake covered at 250 degrees for 4-6 hours or until meat is tender.
NotesIf the liquid seems to be cooking down, you can add a little more apple juice or water.
Calphalon doesn't need as high a temperature as some cookware. You may need to increase the temperature to 275 degrees if it doesn't look like it is cooking well.
I think you could use this recipe in a slow cooker, cooking on low all day.