KY KATES ASPARAGUS CHICKEN WITH ANGEL HAIR PASTA
- 1 pound of fresh asparagus, washed and cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 Boneless Chicken Breasts or 5-6 boneless chicken tenders
- Minced garlic, to your taste
- 3 TBSP chopped onion
- 1/4 of a green bell pepper
- 1/4- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago Cheeses (in the plastic container with the shaker on the top)
- 1/4-1/3 cup finely shredded asiago cheese
- angel hair pasta
Start boiling the water for your angel hair pasta.
1-2 Boneless Chicken Breasts or 5-6 boneless chicken tenders that have been cut into small pieces in
1/4 cup olive oil.
Add toward when the chicken has turned white:
Minced garlic, to your taste
3 TBSP chopped onion
1/4 of a green bell pepper
1/4- 1/2 tsp basil
Mean while, in the microwave, heat up:
1 cup of heavy cream
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup milk
about 1/2 cup Kraft Shredded Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago Cheeses (in the plastic container with the shaker on the top)
1/4-1/3 cup finely shredded asiago cheese.
If it isn't as thick as you would like it after it is heated and stirred, add just a little cornstarch to cold water, and then add to the cheese sauce. Set aside.
When the chicken is almost done, add the asparagus to the pan. Drop your angel hair pasta into the water. By the time the asparagus is done, the angel hair pasta will be done.
Dump the angel hair pasta into a colander to drain. Add the cheese sauce to the chicken/asparagus mixture. Heat through.
Serve the chicken/asparagus over the angel hair pasta. (Do not mix the sauce and pasta together before serving.)