- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Kahlúa
- Heat oven to 350° F (180° C). Grease an 8 X 8 inch cake pan.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove the saucepan from heat, and let cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light.
- Mix in cooled chocolate mixture and Kahlúa flour mixture.
- Spread in the cake pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, then brush the top with about 1-2 tablespoons of Kahlúa.
- Cut into squares.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More