- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Kahlúa
- Heat oven to 350° F (180° C). Grease an 8 X 8 inch cake pan.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove the saucepan from heat, and let cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light.
- Mix in cooled chocolate mixture and Kahlúa flour mixture.
- Spread in the cake pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, then brush the top with about 1-2 tablespoons of Kahlúa.
- Cut into squares.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More