- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Kahlúa
- 1 (8-ounce) package whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers (12 small, sliced in half)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped or 2 cups whipped dessert topping
- In large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup Kahlúa and cream cheese spread to blend.
- Beat in milk. Gradually whisk in instant pudding mix until it begins to thicken.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- In bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or quiche dish, spread about 3/4 cup pudding mixture.
- Top with single layer of 12 ladyfinger slices, cut side up.
- Sprinkle with half of remaining Kahlúa, then a third of chocolate mixture.
- Repeat layering one more time.
- Spread whipped cream over top, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More