- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Kahlúa
- 1 (8-ounce) package whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers (12 small, sliced in half)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped or 2 cups whipped dessert topping
In large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup Kahlúa and cream cheese spread to blend.
Beat in milk. Gradually whisk in instant pudding mix until it begins to thicken.
In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
In bottom of 8-inch square baking dish or quiche dish, spread about 3/4 cup pudding mixture.
Top with single layer of 12 ladyfinger slices, cut side up.
Sprinkle with half of remaining Kahlúa, then a third of chocolate mixture.
Repeat layering one more time.
Spread whipped cream over top, covering completely.
Sprinkle with remaining chocolate mixture.
Chill until ready to serve.