- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa
- 2 tablespoons Stoli® vodka
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Caramel Nut Crust (recipe follows)
- Kahlúa Cherry Sauce (recipe follows)
- Makes about 12 servings.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sugar, salt and vanilla. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Stir in Kahlua and Stoli vodka. Pour onto crust. Set on baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF. for 45 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Stir sour cream, then spread over cake. Sprinkle coconut on top. Serve with Kahlua Cherry Sauce.
- CARAMEL NUT CRUST: In skillet, over low heat, stir 3 tablespoons butter with 3 tablespoons sugar. Add 1 tablespoon Kahlua. Heat and stir 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans and 1/2 cup zwieback crumbs. While mixture is warm, press in even layer in bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- KAHLUA CHERRY SAUCE: Drain 1(19 ounce) can pitted dark sweet cherries in syrup, reserving syrup. Mix cherries, 1 tablespoon Kahlúa and 1 tablespoon Stoli vodka. In pan, mix 2 tablespoons each sugar and cornstarch with dash salt. Stir in syrup and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Cook, and stir until boiling, thick and clear. Add cherry mixture. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More