- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C. butter
- 3 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 C. all purpose flour
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/3 C. Kahlua
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch cake pan.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove the saucepan from heat, and let cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light. Mix in: cooled chocolate mixture, Kahlua, and flour mixture.
- Spread in the cake pan and bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, then brush the top with about 1-2 tablespoons of Kahlua. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More