- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C. butter
- 3 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 C. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 C. all purpose flour
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/3 C. Kahlua
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an 8 x 8 inch cake pan.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove the saucepan from heat, and let cool.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light. Mix in: cooled chocolate mixture, Kahlua, and flour mixture.
- Spread in the cake pan and bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, then brush the top with about 1-2 tablespoons of Kahlua. Cut into squares.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More