- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Package of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Small Package Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- ½ Cup Oil
- ½ Cup Kahlua
- ¾ Cup Water
- Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all the ingredients, beat them for 2 minutes. Can use sprayed round cake pans or a 11"x9" sprayed pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool cake before frosting. Sprinkle the top of it with chocolate chips.
NotesI’m not going to take complete credit for this recipe because I’m sure someone out there has done it before. But this is what I came up with.This cake is one of the most moist delicious cake you will ever taste with subtle hints of kahlua in each and every bite.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More