- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 oz.) box chocolate flavored instant pudding mix
- ½ c. water
- ½ c. canola oil
- ½ c. Kahlua (coffee flavored liqueur)
- 4 lg. eggs
- Kahlua Topping (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10 cup Bundt pan. Sprinkle chopped pecans evenly over bottom of pan; set aside. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix. Add water, oil, liqueur, and eggs. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into prepared pan, and bake for 45 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Carefully pour hot Kahlua Topping over cake. Let stand, in pan, for 4 hours (or overnight).
- Kahlua Topping
- ½ c. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- ¼ c. Kahlua (coffee flavored liqueur)
- ¼ c. water
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 2 minutes, stirring often.
NotesThere is only one thing to say about this cake "YUM"!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More