- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (2-layer) butter-recipe cake mix
- 1 (6-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- Kahlua glaze (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. To prepare the cake, combine the cake mix and pudding mix in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, water, vodka and KahlÃºa and mix just until moistened; do not overmix.
- Spoon the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until the cake tests done. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes; then remove to a wire rack to cool while preparing the glaze. Drizzle glaze over warm cake. Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- Kahlua glaze: Combine 1 cup confectioners' sugar with 2/3 cup Kahlua in a bowl and mix until smooth.
NotesMy brother gave me this recipe, after he made it for a dinner party. I haven't tried it, but he said it was a hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Lau Family Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More