- Cooking Time: 1hr
- Servings: 2.5 lbs.
- Preparation Time: 1hr
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (7 0z) jar marshmallow creme*
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, roasted**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8 inch square pan with baking foil.
- In a 3 1/2 quart saucepan combine sugar, marshmallow, milk, butter, Kahlua and salt. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add all chocolate. Stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla. Turn into prepared pan.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes and then refrigerate until firm. To serve cut into squares.
- *Note that this recipe is only egg-free if you are using egg-free marshmallow creme.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More