- Cooking Time: 1hr
- Servings: 2.5 lbs.
- Preparation Time: 1hr
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (7 0z) jar marshmallow creme*
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, roasted**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8 inch square pan with baking foil.
- In a 3 1/2 quart saucepan combine sugar, marshmallow, milk, butter, Kahlua and salt. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add all chocolate. Stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla. Turn into prepared pan.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes and then refrigerate until firm. To serve cut into squares.
- *Note that this recipe is only egg-free if you are using egg-free marshmallow creme.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More