- Cooking Time: 1hr
- Servings: 2.5 lbs.
- Preparation Time: 1hr
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (7 0z) jar marshmallow creme*
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, roasted**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8 inch square pan with baking foil.
- In a 3 1/2 quart saucepan combine sugar, marshmallow, milk, butter, Kahlua and salt. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; add all chocolate. Stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla. Turn into prepared pan.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes and then refrigerate until firm. To serve cut into squares.
- *Note that this recipe is only egg-free if you are using egg-free marshmallow creme.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More