- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- For the filling:
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat in 1 large egg, 1/4 cup sour cream, flour, vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon filling evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake until the cheesecake center is set, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. Cover pan with foil and chill overnight.
- For the topping:
- Stir 8 oz. sour cream with 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake brownies. Chill in fridge until sour cream topping is set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More