- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- For the filling:
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat in 1 large egg, 1/4 cup sour cream, flour, vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon filling evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake until the cheesecake center is set, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. Cover pan with foil and chill overnight.
- For the topping:
- Stir 8 oz. sour cream with 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake brownies. Chill in fridge until sour cream topping is set.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More