- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- For the filling:
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat in 1 large egg, 1/4 cup sour cream, flour, vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon filling evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake until the cheesecake center is set, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. Cover pan with foil and chill overnight.
- For the topping:
- Stir 8 oz. sour cream with 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake brownies. Chill in fridge until sour cream topping is set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More