- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- For the filling:
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat in 1 large egg, 1/4 cup sour cream, flour, vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon filling evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake until the cheesecake center is set, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. Cover pan with foil and chill overnight.
- For the topping:
- Stir 8 oz. sour cream with 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake brownies. Chill in fridge until sour cream topping is set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Delightful DessertsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More