- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- For the filling:
- Beat softened cream cheese and sugar. Beat in 1 large egg, 1/4 cup sour cream, flour, vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon filling evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake until the cheesecake center is set, about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. Cover pan with foil and chill overnight.
- For the topping:
- Stir 8 oz. sour cream with 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake brownies. Chill in fridge until sour cream topping is set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Summertime SippersSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More