- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teastpoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoon instant coffee crystal or espresso power
- 3 tablespoon Kahlua
- 3/4 cup melted butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- Preheat oven to 350F and butter and flour a 9-inch square baking pan.
- For the brownies:
- Sift together purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat together 2 large eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla, instant coffee crystals (or espresso powder), and Kahlua. Mix in melted butter.
- Blend flour mixture into Kahlua mixture until well blended.
- Spread brownie batter evenly into bottom of pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More