KAHLUA FUDGE CHEESECAKE BROWNIES
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teastpoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoon instant coffee crystal or espresso power
- 3 tablespoon Kahlua
- 3/4 cup melted butter (1 1/2 sticks)
Preheat oven to 350F and butter and flour a 9-inch square baking pan.
For the brownies:
Sift together purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
Beat together 2 large eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla, instant coffee crystals (or espresso powder), and Kahlua. Mix in melted butter.
Blend flour mixture into Kahlua mixture until well blended.
Spread brownie batter evenly into bottom of pan.