- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 9-inch chilled unbaked pie crust
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 T vanilla
- 2 T flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup pecans, whole or chopped
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream butter, sugar, vanilla and flour.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in Kahlua, corn syrup, evaporated milk and pecans.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and continue cooking until firm (about 40 minutes).
- Allow pie to cool to room temperature, then chill in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled, garnished with whipped cream.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More