- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: Makes 1/2 gallon
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 4 cups sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup prepared instant coffee
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 quart vodka
- Bring sugar and 3 cups water to a boil and continue boiling for 20 minutes. The mixture will become syrupy. Cool.
- Combine the 1 cup boiling water with the instant coffee.
- Split the vanilla bean lenghwise and drop it into 1/2 gallon jug.
- Pour the vodka over the bean, then add the syrup and coffee mixtures.
- Let Kahlua age for weeks, covered.
NotesThe souce for this one is unknown. It is cool way to save some money!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More