- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis comes from Coastal Living, and the recipe is credited to Louis Pappas Market Cafe in Tampa.
If you have to pit the olives, the prep time will be longer.
- 1 (6 ounce) jar kalamata olives, pitted and drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine olives, sour cream, and dill in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Add cheeses and pulse until the mixture is creamy.
- Serve with pita bread, crostini, crackers, etc. Also great on bagels for brunch!