- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 ounce) jar kalamata olives, pitted and drained
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine olives, sour cream, and dill in a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Add cheeses and pulse until the mixture is creamy.
- Serve with pita bread, crostini, crackers, etc. Also great on bagels for brunch!
NotesThis comes from Coastal Living, and the recipe is credited to Louis Pappas Market Cafe in Tampa.
If you have to pit the olives, the prep time will be longer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More