- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg cake mix (any flavor)
- 4 eggs
- 1 sm pkg instant pudding (any flavor)
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c sourcream
- 1/4 c oil
- Beat 2-3 min- pour into a bundt or 3 loaf pans, greased and floured.
- Bake at 350 for 35 min or longer.
- Optional: While hot brush with some concentrated OJ, or Limeade, or poke with a fork and brush a chocolate cake with carmel topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More