- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pork butt or shoulder (they are the same thing)
- 2 cups apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- 1/2 cap liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp. Hawaiian sea salt (kosher salt works, too)
- Rub salt on pork.
- Put pork in crock pot.
- Add apple cider and liquid smoke.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 9-10 hours.
- Take meat out of crock pot and shred with fork.
- Salt to taste
NotesBring the luau home with this really easy recipe. This recipe is adapted from one I found on alohajoe.com. Picture courtesy of onokinegrindz blog.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More