- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pork butt or shoulder (they are the same thing)
- 2 cups apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- 1/2 cap liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp. Hawaiian sea salt (kosher salt works, too)
- Rub salt on pork.
- Put pork in crock pot.
- Add apple cider and liquid smoke.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 9-10 hours.
- Take meat out of crock pot and shred with fork.
- Salt to taste
NotesBring the luau home with this really easy recipe. This recipe is adapted from one I found on alohajoe.com. Picture courtesy of onokinegrindz blog.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More