- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Resift 2 cups flour with powdered sugar into medium bowl. Add butter and mix thoroughly. Pat dough evenly into bottom of 9 x 13 in baking dish. Bake until golden brown, 20 - 25 minutes. Let cool.
- meanwhile, sift remaining flour with baking powder into small bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl and beat well. Gradually add flour, blending thoroughly. Pour over cooled crust, spreading evenly to edges. Bake until set, about 25 minutes. Let cool before cutting.
NotesFrom a neighbor of mine. Back when my husband and I got married, the neighbors through me a wedding shower. One of the things they did was every guest brought a recipe. This is one of those recipes.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More