- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryWe have tried many other recipes, and everyone always requests we make THIS recipe, instead! :O)
This is the ONLY pecan pie recipe we always make-everyone loves it and there are NEVER any leftovers-everyone requests the recipe, too!
Note: To use prepared frozen pie crust: Place cookie sheet in oven and preheat oven as directed. Pour filling into frozen crust and bake on preheated cookie sheet.
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup Karo Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In medium bowl with fork beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, Karo, margarine and vanilla; stir until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.