KARO SYRUP'S CLASSIC PECAN PIE
Karo Syrup's Classic Pecan Pie
This is the ONLY pecan pie recipe we always make-everyone loves it and there are NEVER any lefto..Read More
- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup Karo Light or Dark Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust
Preheat oven to 350F.
In medium bowl with fork beat eggs slightly. Add sugar, Karo, margarine and vanilla; stir until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
This is the ONLY pecan pie recipe we always make-everyone loves it and there are NEVER any leftovers-everyone requests the recipe, too!
Note: To use prepared frozen pie crust: Place cookie sheet in oven and preheat oven as directed. Pour filling into frozen crust and bake on preheated cookie sheet.