- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 lb. sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 (15.soz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8oz) pkg. shredded pizza blend cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles according to pkg. directions.
- Rinse and drain; set aside.
- In a skillet cook the sausage and onions.
- In a bowl mix 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce and sausage together.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the meat sauce onto each lasagna noodle.
- Top with 1 Tbls. cheese.
- Carefully roll up each noodle and place seam side down in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Spoon remaining sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-30 minutes........
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking for a CureSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More