- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Mexican Velveeta
- 1 pound of Jimmy Dean sausage
- 2 cans of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes with chilies (drained)
- Cook sausage until baked through; breaking into small pieces as it cooks.
- DRAIN off all grease.
- Add the two cans of soup, the can of Rotel and stir.
- Cut the Velveeta into fat cubes and let drop into the mixture, stirring frequently until the cubes are completely melted in the dip.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours to let the flavors blend.
- Reheat and use as dip with tortillas chips
- Works well in the crockpot on low.
- * As a variation I have also added 1 can of chili w/o beans to this dip too.
NotesThis is a family & friends favorite. I am asked to make this for all gatherings!!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More