- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Mexican Velveeta
- 1 pound of Jimmy Dean sausage
- 2 cans of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes with chilies (drained)
- Cook sausage until baked through; breaking into small pieces as it cooks.
- DRAIN off all grease.
- Add the two cans of soup, the can of Rotel and stir.
- Cut the Velveeta into fat cubes and let drop into the mixture, stirring frequently until the cubes are completely melted in the dip.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours to let the flavors blend.
- Reheat and use as dip with tortillas chips
- Works well in the crockpot on low.
- * As a variation I have also added 1 can of chili w/o beans to this dip too.
NotesThis is a family & friends favorite. I am asked to make this for all gatherings!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More