- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf Mexican Velveeta
- 1 pound of Jimmy Dean sausage
- 2 cans of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes with chilies (drained)
- Cook sausage until baked through; breaking into small pieces as it cooks.
- DRAIN off all grease.
- Add the two cans of soup, the can of Rotel and stir.
- Cut the Velveeta into fat cubes and let drop into the mixture, stirring frequently until the cubes are completely melted in the dip.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours to let the flavors blend.
- Reheat and use as dip with tortillas chips
- Works well in the crockpot on low.
- * As a variation I have also added 1 can of chili w/o beans to this dip too.
NotesThis is a family & friends favorite. I am asked to make this for all gatherings!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More