- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix meatball ingredients together and roll into 1 inch balls. Place on baking sheet and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Saute green pepper and butter add remaining ingredients. Add to meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesIn my early days of getting married and having a family came many different parties that I would attend. A wedding shower, a baby shower, a tupperware party. With every party would come an order for Kate's meatballs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More