- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix meatball ingredients together and roll into 1 inch balls. Place on baking sheet and bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Saute green pepper and butter add remaining ingredients. Add to meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
NotesIn my early days of getting married and having a family came many different parties that I would attend. A wedding shower, a baby shower, a tupperware party. With every party would come an order for Kate's meatballs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More