- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 TBLS Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 TBLS lemon juice
- 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a ziplock bag mix 1st five ingredients. Add chicken. Lay bag flat in the refridgerator and let stand four (4) hours or overnight. Grill on medium high heat for 10 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Note: The longer the chicken is in the marinade the better it is!!
NotesMy family and I were so tired of the same old thing. One day I decided to try using my Old Bay seasoning in a marinade for chicken. We thought it was really good and I have now made this marinade many times. I have also been asked for the recipe from many of our friends who have tasted this yummy, moist chicken.
I usually make extra and have leftover chicken in a salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More