- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups cooked turkey, chopped or shredded (I like it shredded)
- 2 eggs, hard boiled then diced
- 1 small celery stalk, small diced
- 3 slices onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles, diced (more if you like, I do)
- dash of sweet pickle juice
- 2 heaping Tbls. Miracle Whip or mayo (or more if still to dry)
- Salt to taste
- Boil eggs until hard boiled. Peel then dice.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded turkey, eggs, celery, onion, pickles, pickle juice, Miracle Whip and salt.
- That's it! Serve or chill for awhile! Refrigerate leftovers! I serve on toasted white bread
NotesI make this similar to the way I make my tuna salad and egg salad. This has celery though and the other 2 do not! Great way to use up leftover turkey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More