- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Box of Chocolate Graham Crackers (I found low-fat in Harris Tetter)
- -You won’t use all of these
- 2 (3 1/4 ounce) boxes of Vanilla Pudding
- -I used Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- -I used Better N Peanut Butter
- 3 ½ cups milk
- -I used 1% milk
- 1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whipped (thawed)
- -I used Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- -I didn’t use this. I crumbled the graham crackers on top and added a few dark Chocolate Chips
- -9 x 13 pan spray the bottom with cooking spray
- -Line the bottom of the dish with choc graham crackers
- -In a large bowl, mix:
- -Pudding mix (mix with milk) whip for 2 minutes
- -Add peanut butter and whip with milk/pudding mix
- -Fold in the Cool whip
- -Pour half of the pudding on top of the graham crackers
- -Add another layer of graham crackers
- -Pour rest of pudding mix on top of layer of graham crackers
- -Add the last layer of graham crackers
- -Heat and pour chocolate frosting on top of that
- **I didn’t put the 3rd layer of graham crackers. I crumbled a few graham crackers and sprinkled it over that last pudding layer to make less fattening. I did NOT use the icing at all. I sprinkled a few dark choc chips on the crumbled graham crackers.
- You make it and put in icebox about 12 hours before serving.
- ***you don’t have to use low-fat ****
NotesWeight Watchers suggested using the healthy "Better N Peanut Butter" in recipes. I had a recipe and replaced all "bad" ingrediants for good healthy ones. I noted in red the substitutions I make. I make it for our family weekends. There is never any left. ......
Submitted by: "Kathy Ashworth"