- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 54
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C butter, softened
- 1 1/3 C Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 C all purpose Flour
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. cream of tartar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- 3 T sugar
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and the 1 1/3 C sugar until creamy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and the 3 T sugar.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture to coat.
- Place at least 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool on baking sheets for about a minute, then transfer to racks and let cool completely. Store airtight (to keep soft).
NotesThese are my FAVORITE all occasion cookies. When I bring them to work they are gone BEFORE lunch. Easy, simple. Must make with Butter. I'm actually having second thoughts about sharing because they are super special to me...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More