- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 can colossal smoked oysters (drained)
- Fresh spinach or spring lettuce mix
- 1 can drained Asparagus chunks
- Croutons (optional)
- Lemon juice, salt and pepper for 'dressing'
- Mix and enjoy!
NotesGood source of protein, and spinach is EXCELLENT for you.. and if you leave out the croutons and skip the dressing like I usually do its low calorie too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Simple Homemade Favorites
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More