- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 can colossal smoked oysters (drained)
- Fresh spinach or spring lettuce mix
- 1 can drained Asparagus chunks
- Croutons (optional)
- Lemon juice, salt and pepper for 'dressing'
- Mix and enjoy!
NotesGood source of protein, and spinach is EXCELLENT for you.. and if you leave out the croutons and skip the dressing like I usually do its low calorie too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More