- Cooking Time: 0 minutes
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 can colossal smoked oysters (drained)
- Fresh spinach or spring lettuce mix
- 1 can drained Asparagus chunks
- Croutons (optional)
- Lemon juice, salt and pepper for 'dressing'
- Mix and enjoy!
NotesGood source of protein, and spinach is EXCELLENT for you.. and if you leave out the croutons and skip the dressing like I usually do its low calorie too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Italy or BustSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More